word is doesn't mean something but tell something

life only have one meaning. to enjoy it, nothing else.
my trainer always says play good in each side of ur life if u play good and clean u will taste the beuty of the world

i never know what's good in my eyes
there all must been the uncomplete meaning
pursuit of happyness
maybe that the answer

it's remind me to Forrest Gump word
'life is like a box of chocolate u never know until u taste it"
in this night, im remembering all the pace did i trough
but i never knew what the future would gain in my life
my self only can pray to god
with viewing my past i will zooming the future

which mean the i only can hope
that tommorow this pace would be better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oke I will Give you My Entre Credit and One Ad Spot for a Month

Journey to Hiding Waterfall at Bunder Mountain

Get 30 EC Instantly with a simple task