Love AcTuaLLy inside ME

what the meaning of love actually, can u describe it? i was fall in love but its only a gift. for the sincere of my pray on that night, even after that moment i cant describe what the meaning of love.
some books have description about love and never lost from the chain of take and give idea. but r love that simple. and abstract feel even i have taste it but cannot describe it. another books says that love is less than a millimeter from deep symphatic.
now, for the second time's i feel a love, but confused in the middle of nowhere r this symphaty or love. she's a bit older, but i think she's are the ideal match for me.
in the middle of confuse i always pray, god give me a vision of ur path so that i can dream about the future full of happines.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oke I will Give you My Entre Credit and One Ad Spot for a Month

Journey to Hiding Waterfall at Bunder Mountain

Long journey with complete romance