other alternative earn for your holiday's

Logo


This is gonna be hardest week for me; my adsense account had been banned. They say it’s because fraud click. So maybe I must try the other alternative for collecting money to adding my fund. Maybe paid blogging, seems that is interesting, concentrate on one spot or maybe blog advertising. I try buyblogreview. But, Are my blog enough to be sale. I don’t know really, what do you think, are people interested to put her ad on my blog? or even company?

Still shock about that happen at the morning of 16 march 2008 I accept the letter now I will concentrate. So for you all keep the spirit and happy blogging. The life maybe hard but the time never stops. Wow, see you later I must chase my plain.123

Comments

  1. Hi Pandi,

    Good luck with all this! What a drag!

    Thank you for your good wishes!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    www.DianeClancy.com/blog
    www.YourArtMarketing.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oke I will Give you My Entre Credit and One Ad Spot for a Month

Journey to Hiding Waterfall at Bunder Mountain

Long journey with complete romance