in the past we believe, why not in the future, hope for it
Pushing Me out to change the template
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Mutidimension Travel Blog - The Photo Bucket bandwidth limit at last pushing me down to change my Travel Blog template and walla I found out this template and install it.
so this is the new template.. feed back is welcome ^^
so seeing every body make a contest at last I will made my own contest. cause you all know this is travel blog so the contest is about tourism and travel. what would you do to join the contest? it's so easy to join the contest. what you have to do is commenting on this post and your name will in to my list The Participant of Multidimension Contest : 1. Mia - posted I Love Travel 2. Collin posted ? 3. Fool posted ? 4. JLPRO posted ? 5. Brett Mindrec Robertson posted Strawberry Festival 6. Sherry posted Not just shopping but travel too 7. Chodirin posted ? 8. Suspect posted ? 9. Put your name here by comenting on this post! and the second condition is you must post about the tourism or travel place in you town or city and put my link on that post.. if your link to this blog is free of no follow tag so as a gift I'll add you to my blogroll. thats all! oh yeaa for each participant I also give you 100 ec. oke the price is 1. 1000 EC plus 1 month ad spot 125x125 2. 750 EC plu...
Multidimension Travel Blog - see ya too spottt thanks for the awsome facilities that you gave. OMG spottt is gone. hope this is not gonna happen to entrecard. I don't why the adbrite close this facilities but the site says : Spottt's parent company has focused all of its energy on its much bigger, awesomer service, AdBrite. If you need traffic for your site, try it out. my blog quite have lot of trafic through it and help push down my alexa rank for a few years. so this is my last salutation to you spottt. hope we meet again soon ^^ thanks
Travail Clypidus Pos Australia , so we go again with the clypidus story. I will continue the story with the archipelago and country that near from Indonesia . from the last Clypidus I already write about Singapore and now I will Write about Australia , a country that near Indonesia and right below the papua on the map. There's many you can do if you want to visit Australia, as many Island and country have there is original tribe in Australia that famous with their weapon to hunt (boomerang), yeah aboriginal stuff always interesting. and the most Important things to do is see the kangguru and koala. after that you can always visit a few spot that are lovely to see. such as; Sydney Harbour . if you plan to visit Australia in Januari don't pass this event at 26 there will be an Australian days where a boat races, fireworks and concert are exist during the Australia Day. Melbourne . if you plan to visit Australia in March the best way is heading to Melbourne, Victoria where...
Comments
Post a Comment