Travel Dictionary A B C D

Multidimension Travel Blog - yeah I think it would be great to collecting all word about travel in a group so I never forget it again and hope I put it in my blog so every one who need it would use it too. the dictionary will be updated frequently.

for the first step maybe I would group it by alfabet and start from A to D, and wonder if I could have feedback or suggest or even a word that I could write to group. so hoping your feedback buddy :)

A Word in Multidimension Travel Blog Dictionary

AirLines - An airline provides air transport services for passengers or freight, generally with a recognized operating certificate or license. Airlines lease or own their aircraft with which to supply these services and may form partnerships or alliances with other airlines for mutual benefit.

Air Transport Service - A business providing a system of scheduled air transport.

Airway - A covered, self-propelled passageway used for airline passenger and crew embarkation and debarkation at airport terminal gates.

B Word in Multidimensional Travel Blog Dictionary

Booking - Customer's concluded arrangement with a goods or services supplier (carrier, hotel, restaurant, publisher, etc.) representing a completed sale.

C Word in Multidimensional Travel Blog Dictionary

Caribbean - a region consisting of the Caribbean Sea, its islands (most of which enclose the sea), and the surrounding coasts. The region is located southeast of the Gulf of Mexico and Northern America, east of Central America, and to the north of South America.

D Word in Multidimensional Travel Blog Dictionary

Departure - The act of leaving

_________________________________
hope you can give me feedback in the comment area or send me and email at pandimerdeka [at] gmail [dot] com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oke I will Give you My Entre Credit and One Ad Spot for a Month

Journey to Hiding Waterfall at Bunder Mountain

Get 30 EC Instantly with a simple task