I Wish A Kindle from Santa


Multidimension Travel Blog - 13 days to christmas and don't know what to decide for the present that I will ask from Santa.

and have decided to choose the kindle. but unfortunately the ship not come to Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia. so I think Santa and the deer, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder and Blitzen! will fly trough the sky and give me the kindle.. ^^ but the problem is there is no snow in my country.

the fact that I always remember is there always can be miracle in anywhere and every where. including my country even there is no snow ^^. So what is your wish to Santa? hope you have a wish too ^^

Comments

  1. That's ashame you can not get this product there. The Kindle from Amazon is the best E-Reader out on the market. It is so nice to be able to order books directly without hooking up a computer, and the best thing about it is you get it immediately, under a minute. Maybe Santa's reindeer will help you out some day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oke I will Give you My Entre Credit and One Ad Spot for a Month

Journey to Hiding Waterfall at Bunder Mountain

Get 30 EC Instantly with a simple task