8 Habits to Highly Effective People

____________________________________________________
Rules :
1. Each blogger must post these rules :eblis: (break da rules)
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves :eblis: (crossing fingger)
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. :eblis: (next tag is u, yeaaa u hwo read this post :eblis: )
4. Don't forget to leave them (me) a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog. :peluk: (for this time plzzz)
____________________________________________________

  1. I'm sixth year old B-) children (give me a toy plzz :(( )
  2. Can't say no to nobody :malu: (no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no,, akhh wrong place f**k :P )
  3. Can't be serious to nobody :malu: (jazz metalizer)
  4. Always want to LoL =)) (just kidding, hey shut ur mouth up, ahh thats better I-| )
  5. Always like a rush hours (:| (five minutes late, r u have a bath room, if so take a shower man)
  6. Always love see the other smile :malu: (hey this is a fact, see my fingger i can sure u it doesn't crossing)
  7. I'm totally elmo :asik: (is that so cute, oooooohhhh!!!!)
  8. Always pray to God and hope to give me a beutifull princess :malu: who love me fully (seems imposible but nothing wrong in hope :P , but devil says ur hope is hopeless man :eblis: )
now is ur turn buddy don't lying me:P , i wait ur news!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oke I will Give you My Entre Credit and One Ad Spot for a Month

Journey to Hiding Waterfall at Bunder Mountain

Get 30 EC Instantly with a simple task