Cyber Traveler, would you become one?

travel spot adMultidimension Travel Blog - Almost two years I've become this type of traveler but each day I feel more dumb in the cyber zone. but every time I also give my best hit to post every day, learning something new from all the people from all over the world trough the cyber zone.

But, the interesting things that I got every day also have a new friend from all over the world. experiencing to be a cyber traveler is like a world traveler and see the beauty of people mind. see, the different is only between the beauty of nature and mind.

Blog, this type of site that I have visited every day trough entrecard and other web submission. trying to leave a trace from one blog to another and hope I can have a new friend to share or learn something new.

so are you would become or had become a Cyber Traveler?

Comments

  1. I know what you mean.
    And yes, I love Cyber traveling.
    It's just an awesome way to find new people and make friends.
    Cheers, Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nicole is great .... honestly I have include you to cyber traveler from the first time I read your blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oke I will Give you My Entre Credit and One Ad Spot for a Month

Journey to Hiding Waterfall at Bunder Mountain

Get 30 EC Instantly with a simple task