do i really a traveler?

travel spot adMultidimension Travel Blog - this word is is walk trough my mind lately. I have this blog and not sure enough that I have the power to operate and update this blog. The fact is I never had a travel. All the idea in this blog is collected trough people story who visiting that tourist object or even the tourism object is their hometown.

but by writing up this post I really must make a power to do more and hope to be a little creative on inventing a post, and guys really i need your feedback to give me an advice or even request me to write something. travel guide or travel object or some tips to enjoy travel in Indonesia without worry in security of your life.

I know that my country have a several travel warning. but really is trully save if you notice and adapt the way of enjoying beauty in Indonesia. tha tha for now and hope the spirit to post from you all.

regard,

pandi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oke I will Give you My Entre Credit and One Ad Spot for a Month

Journey to Hiding Waterfall at Bunder Mountain

Get 30 EC Instantly with a simple task