Peucang at Ujung Kulon it's Heaven

travel spot adMultidimension Travel Blog - hi all, this is the summer time. are you have a plan yet? I think many of you will take the beach part. So I will post about one beach at Peucang Island in Ujung Kulon National Conservation in Indonesia. Maybe you ever heard about this island. Last night I have a little discussion with my friend at the coffee shop talk about peucang. this is the third time for him gone to Peucang.

It's Funny to heard his story cause the team is like Indiana Jones that search for the nature treasure. He told me that the main purposes is to take a butt of a male buffalo in Ujung Kulon. and the peak of the journey is diving on peucang beach. As you know that Peucang is a National Conservation so Wild life still have a living in there.


Peucang Beach at peucang Island
Diving at Peucang is fun but you must beware of Undur-Undur and sea snake. Cause my friend said a sea snake have a behaviour that un-usual with other snake also the snake have a powerfull poison.

need a week to walk on foot visiting Tanjung kulon National Conservation. but the taste is un-forgotten. ok, happy summer. don't forget to bring your sunblock and dark glasses.

Comments

  1. I want to see this island. journeyetc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah try it that Island is the piece of Ujung Kulon National Conservation, My friend will also going there next weeks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oke I will Give you My Entre Credit and One Ad Spot for a Month

Journey to Hiding Waterfall at Bunder Mountain

Get 30 EC Instantly with a simple task